It is the mission of the Big Walnut Joint Fire District Fire Training Bureau to enable all of our members to be consistently safe, competent and confident while providing emergency services and support services to our community.
- We will provide our members with the resources to maintain a high level of proficiency in all areas of emergency service delivery
- We will also provide our members with the resources to provide effective, efficient, timely and prudent non-emergency community services
- We will strive to ensure that all members are able to maintain proficiency in relation to their job description
- We will learn from our mistakes and implement procedures to avoid repeating them
- The Training Bureau will strive to bring third party training and education to the Big Walnut Joint Fire District
- We will be conscientious to the financial needs of the fire district and the community we serve
- We will investigate, evaluate and implement new technologies, techniques and tools for the fire district
- We will keep accurate and utilizable training records for the fire district
- We will work with our neighboring agencies to ensure safe and effective operations
- The Training Bureau staff will actively pursue new information and ideas.
- We will make every effort while scheduling department resources to use them in the most efficient manner possible
- Training will strive to continuously improve every member of our organization.
- We will always exert ourselves to present Big Walnut Joint Fire District as a world-class volunteer organization
- We will work to limit Big Walnut Joint Fire District’s liability and legal exposure
- We will keep complete and accurate training records
Fredericktown Emergency Medical Services
Fredericktown EMS occasionally provides EMS to the Chester Township area.
Troy Township Fire Department
Ohio Department of Public Safety
© 2022 Big Walnut Joint Fire District